


It was a great weekend. I got to hang with Daddy on Friday while Mama did some work. Then we had a very busy day on Saturday... We went to some yard sales where Mama got me a playpen for FREE. Way to go, Mama! Then we went to the Farmer's Market and picked out some strawberries (yummy, so I hear) and some asparagus (yuck!). Later we all went to Dick's Sporting Goods so Daddy could get some fishing stuff. They were having a big outdoor event, so I got to see a big tank full of Bass. I thought maybe Daddy shoulda tried to reach in and get one of those fish, since he's had a hard time catching them the right way lately. Tee hee. Mama and Daddy went for cheeseburgers afterwards, and I slept in my carseat at the table. Needless to say, we all slept pretty well after such a busy day. On Sunday we went to church, and I got a seat with Mr. Don in the nursery. Sunday was rainy, so I got a good nap that afternoon.
I also have some very big news... Today I became a carnivore! Mama made me some chicken and it was goo-ood! Just wait until I get my chompers in... it'll be steak for me! 

Monday, May 08, 2006
Weekend Update
Posted by Jenn at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
aww..Sammer you are just to cute for words. Yeah' You take care this week and i will talk to you later!
*Aunt Sarah*
Sammer,
I love your baseball cap it will come in handy when you're out catching fish the right way, that is if your dad can teach you the art of fishing, if not your Grandma Debbie knows a few tricks for stringing the big ones!!! See you real soon.
Love, Grandma Debbie
Hi Sam,
You and your Daddy seem to have a good time hanging together! You seem to be making the same facial expressions as him in several pictures. Your Mama & Daddy will be teaching you a lot of neat things. See you in a week or so.
Love, Grandma Frances
Post a Comment