Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sittin' Up!








I can officially sit up all by myself! For a long time, too! My Grandma Frances brought me a ball this weekend that I can play with while I sit up. It plays music and says the alphabet. I am such a big boy! Now, if I can just get this crawling thing down, I will be all set!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam, I noticed that your black and white blanket has elephants on it....did your daddy have anything to do with that?????

Adriane

Anonymous said...

He Sweetie. I love your new pics. You are getting so big! I miss you. You have to show me all of your new "tricks" Next time i see you.
*Sarah Bean*

Anonymous said...

Sam,
You look like such a big boy sitting up all my yourself! I love your new toy that must be so much fun to play with while sitting up so straight and tall. We love you and miss you more than words can say.
Love, kisses, hugs, and lots of prayers,
Grandma Debbie and Pops

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam,
I know we spent last weekend with you but I can hardly wait to see you again. Every picture is so precious. If we lived closer to each other I could baby sit you a whole bunch!
Love to all,
Grandma Frances & Papa Don

Anonymous said...

Sam what a beautiful baby you are. Sam must just make your heart swell with all the love you can stand. He has no idea how many people love him or how lucky he is to belong to such a loving family.
Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule Jenn to keep us updated.

Love,
Aunt Linda