

Today was Mama's very first Mother's Day with me! Yay Mama! She needed a good day because she was sick all week. And even though she was sick, she still took care of me (with some help from Daddy, of course!).
I had a big day on Wednesday... Last fall, before I was born, Mrs. Miriam gave me a big ol' duckie bathtub. I had to be able to sit up to use it, and now I can! Yippee!


On Thursday night after I went to bed, my Grandma and Papa Tousey came for a visit, so they were here when I got up on Friday morning. We had a big weekend and I got to hang out with them while Mama and Daddy went to a wedding on Saturday night.
Today is Mother's Day, so I woke up extra early to wish Mama a happy one. Daddy gave her a gift certificate for clothes this morning, and then at lunch we went to Char-Grill for cheeseburgers and I gave Mama my present- a big cookie that said "Happy Mother's Day Mama." I got to taste a teensy bit of the frosting! She really liked it. She liked it so much that she has a tummy ache now cause she ate too much. The day was really good, but I started feeling a little puny this afternoon. Hopefully I'm not getting sick. I'll keep you posted.

Just as a side note, Mama wants me to tell you that she will be putting new posts up every Sunday, unless something super exciting happens during the week.
Sunday, May 14, 2006
Mama's Day!
Posted by Jenn at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hi Sam,
I like your new red stroller! Glad you had an exciting weekend. Hope you and your Mama are feeling better. Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend. Papa Ray said he could hardly wait to see how you have grown.
Love to all,
Grandma Frances
Mama Jenn...
That necklace you have on in that picture looks kind of like one from your elementary school days!
See, I told you you were in style.
So what if it took twenty years!
LOL! !
Mum
Hey Sweets!
I remember the Char Grill! Yummy...I am glad tha tyou all had a reat mothers day See you soon! Luv ya!
*Sarah Bean*
Post a Comment