I would like to wish my Grandma Frances a happy birthday! She is the big 7-0 today!
Here are Mama's favorite pictures from the week... 


Monday, May 01, 2006
Mama's Picks
Posted by Jenn at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would like to wish my Grandma Frances a happy birthday! She is the big 7-0 today!
Here are Mama's favorite pictures from the week... 


Posted by Jenn at 8:23 PM
3 comments:
I love those pictures! I never thought that i would see a baby sitting in that bowl...I love you buddy!
*Sarah Bean*
Hi Sam,
Thanks for the birthday wish. I had two good things for my birthday! I spent the weekend with you, your Mama, Daddy, Granny and Papa Don. Aunt Sarah cooked a birthday meal for me and it was delicious! You are the best little baby; didn't hear you cry at all. You are precious, just like all my grandchildren!
I Love You All
Grandma Frances
Sam, are you sitting up all by yourself? And hanging on? We miss you soooo much but we are just days away from a GREAT big HUG and lots of KISSES!
See you sooner,
Grandma Debbie and Poops (I mean Pops) :)
Post a Comment