
I know, I know, Mama promised a new post every Sunday, and here it is already Wednesday! We have a good reason... we were out of town! My Aunt Sarah graduated from high school last night, and Mama and Daddy's anniversary was on Friday. So we decided to go down to SC on Saturday and make a trip of it. We stopped in at Bass Pro Shops on the way down so I could eat. Turned out there was a big race and it took forever to get out! In the meantime, Daddy and me got our picture made with a big ol' moose. That's funny, Daddy!
When we got to SC, Papa gave me a cool hat he got me in Tennessee and then he took me down to look at the lake. On Sunday we all went to church for the graduate recognition and then Granny Suze made a big lunch for all of us and a bunch of other people. It was yummy! (At least it looked yummy... you know Mama wouldn't let me try any of it!) Then Mama and Daddy took off for their anniversary trip and left me with Granny and Papa. I was kind of sad at first, but then I was having such a big time that I hardly even noticed they were gone. (Just kidding, Daddy!)
Mama and Daddy came back on Tuesday and then on Tuesday night we all went to graduation. I got to sit next to PJ and Ashley. Nice beard, Uncle PJ!

(I was really proud of Sarah, but it was so late...)
This morning we headed back home. Before we left Granny tried to trick me into taking a silly ol' kitty bank. Nice try, Granny! 
Well that's all for now. Y'all don't be too sad about having to wait so long for a post. You get another one in four days!
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Pomp and Circumstance
Posted by Jenn at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yea, super-cute build-a-bear! Good job Sam.
:) Amy
Sammer,
Your little nose is all red does that mean you are still fighting that nasty ole cold? Hope now that your home you start feeling better.
Love and lots of kisses,
Grandma Debbie
jen I gotta tell you I love reading your baby's blog. he is so cute (and you are so so funny.) he looks so much like his dad!!
Sam... I know you are sad that you couldn't take that pretty kitty cat bank home today. But don't you worry - one day it will be yours!
Always & forever your Granny!
Post a Comment