
Mama apologizes for taking so long to get this post up today. She and Daddy have been painting the kitchen, so they were busy. She'll put up pictues of the new colors tomorrow.
Well, today I wore real shoes for the very first time EVER! Mama was at the Target yesterday and saw them, so she got 'em for me. They felt kinda funny at first, but I got used to them real fast. They'll come in handy when we go to the beach! 


Daddy dressed me for church this morning, and boy does he love that monkey shirt! But too bad for him and Mama- I spit up all over my clothes right when it was time to leave. Sorry, Daddy!
Monday, May 29, 2006
Sammer's Got A New Pair of Shoes!
Posted by Jenn at 12:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sam
I like your new shoes! When you learn to crawl and then walk, they can be your special dancing shoes.
Your pictures are really precious.
We love you a big bunch,
GG Frances & Papa Don
Hey Sweets! Getting ready for camp. Just wanted to send some love!
*Beanie*
Post a Comment