Friday, April 28, 2006

Woo-Hoo!







Well it turns out that poop is different when you start eating the solids. It feels kinda funny, and Mama will laugh at the faces I make. I'm not sure you're supposed to laugh, Mama!
Also, I am really trying to stand up on my own, but I am still too wobbly. I have figured out where I can stand without Daddy or Mama holding me up. Look out!
Mama's been taking more nekkid pictures of me, so look away if you're uncomfortable with gratuitous baby nudity.

Have a great weekend! I know I will... Granny is coming to visit with my Grandma Frances and Papa Don. I was hoping to see my Aunt Sarah, but I guess she has better things to do. (Just kidding, Sarah!)

5 comments:

Amber said...

Sam I'm signing in under my momma's name so I could let you know we've all been through the "push face" faze. I too was laughed at for my looks of agony. Don't worry though, you'll get em back when it squeezes through and messes up the outfit they just put on you. Good luck with standing up! It's amazing what you can reach once you accomplish that feat.
Your fellow blogger,
Katie Jo Byars

Anonymous said...

I do love a man with chubby thighs!

Anonymous said...

Well Sam, you are definitely a Tousey because anyone that discusses their bowel movements in public fits the bill of a Tousey. Normally we save those conversations for the dinner table and since you are in your high chair they're teaching you right! We love you.
Grandma Debbie and Pops

Anonymous said...

Sammer...I cant belive that you can stand up all by yourself. (*Well almost*) I love you so very much! I TRUELY wish that i could have been there. I called enough that you probablly thought i was!
♥*Sarah Bean*

Anonymous said...

So Sammer...You would be very happy to know that after a long time of good worring,you do not have to worry anymore. I have decided my plans after graduation. HOWEVER...You wont find them out until i see you in person. Sorry but that is just the way it has to be. Ttyl.
♥Sarah Bean*