




I don't know if you all noticed or not, but yesterday was my half birthday. That's right, I've been around for six whole months! Yay! I think Daddy and Mama have definitely decided to keep me. We had a good day- I got to nap on the couch with Daddy after church, then I went back to church with Mama for a meeting last night. I woulda stayed with Dad, but he went fishing!
Here are some pictures of me with my new books that my Grandma Debbie and my Pops Bill sent me. They are pop-up! My Grandma Debbie is a third-grade teacher, so she knows all about the best books. One of the pictures is of a dung beetle. Hey Grandma Debbie, what's a dung beetle?
Monday, April 24, 2006
Half!
Posted by Jenn at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Happy half a year to you...Happy half a year to you...I love you buddy you are getting bigger each second. I Really wish i could come this weekend! :( I love you so much!
♥Sarah Bean*
HI Sam,
You look to be really enjoying your pop up books, probably won"t be long till you are reading them.
Guess what? Papa and I are coming with your Granny to see you this weekend. We are bringing you a present for your six month birthday! Hope you enjoy it.
Love to all,
Papa & Grandma Lister
Hi Sam,
Dung beetles are small and nocturnal (meaning they stay up at night and sleep during the day) but most importantly they get rid of a lot of dung! They break it down into the dirt to help the recycling of nutrients, making the world a less smelly place to live! Ask daddy to tell you what dung is since he changes it a lot more than me! We love you and I'm glad you like your books. Grandma
Debbie
Sammer,
One dinner conversation with Grandma and Pops and you will know all about "dung", and maybe a little about beetles if Pops talks about his backyard.
I miss you pal, and I wish I could hold you before you start walking!
hugs and kisses,
aunt steph
Post a Comment