Although I have been enjoying the rice cereal, it hasn't been doing me any favors, if you know what I mean. So I am sad to report that while Mama had grand ideas of my first non-cereal food being something fancy like avacado or papya, she had to settle for prunes instead. She says the prunes should help me "go" a little easier. I hope this little plan of hers doesn't backfire. (Ha ha! That was a good one!)
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Tah-Dah Update
Posted by Jenn at 8:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sam... listen very carefully from this point on to all of your moms converstaions - if you hear the words glycerin suppositories - you call me right away and I will come rescue you. That is my duty as your granny!
I'll be on the lookout for some chocolate covered prunes.
Love you bunches!
Sammer...You know what they say! But if not i will tell you when you are a little older!
Love you kiddo,
♥Sarah
Post a Comment