



Well folks, it's the moment you've all been waiting for... my first bite of solid food. Actually, it was more of a sip as the food was really runny rice cereal. But it was g-o-o-d!
My first go at eating was Saturday morning. I was pretty excited to be in my big boy high chair, but I wasn't quite sure what Mama had in mind with the spoon and the bowl and all. I don't usually eat sitting up, so you can understand my confusion. Also, my little tounge is used to pushing out, so it took me a few tries to get it
working correctly. But no worries, by my third meal on Saturday I was an old pro. I did so good in fact that Mama let me have two whole bowls of food for supper yesterday. And she said that for lunch on Wednesday I get to try something new... maybe a mashed up avacado! I don't know what that is for sure, but it sounds yummy!
In addition to eating solid food for the first time, I had other fun and exciting things happen this week. I will be telling you all about it as the week progresses, so stay tuned!
Monday, April 17, 2006
Tah-Dah!
Posted by Jenn at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
sammer...I think that you are the most Precious thing in the world! I am glad that your first go round' of food was great! I love you and look forward to more exciting news!
♥Aunt Sarah
My little Sam is that you in that big boy chair? I can't believe you are eating cereal, that's one of my favorite foods! Sounds like you have an exciting week ahead of you with all these new foods to try. We can't wait to hear what else is in store this week. Keep the news coming and if you aren't the cutest baby of all times I don't know who is. Love, Grandma T & Pops
Post a Comment