

So I told you that last week was a busy one and that I would tell you all about it this week. I thought I would work backwards and start with Sunday. I celebrated the resurrection of Jesus by
going to big church with Mama and Daddy. I thought I would be sitting with them, but surprise, surprise, I got to sit with the Brubakers instead! Yeah! I fell asleep on Miss Willie during the singing. Then I got to go to Daddy and Mama's Sunday School class that they teach with Mr. Ben and Miss Barb. I got to hang out with all the big kids. Then, as if all that wasn't enough, Mr. Tim and Miss Amy came over for lunch! They got to see me eat in my big boy chair and everything. What a day! 
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
My First Easter
Posted by Jenn at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Aww...Sammer you are too cute! I love you bud. By the way me and your mom had the exact almost same easter outfit. Cool huh?
love ya
Hi Sam,
You are getting to be a "Big Boy" sitting on your Daddy's shoulders!Everyone's picture was really good.
Can't wait to see you in about another month,( also your Mama & Daddy.)
Love to all
Papa & Grandma Lister
Post a Comment