Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bloomin' Azaleas




Well folks, I am a mere two weeks away from being a half. (A half a year, that is...) I can finally sit up all by myself, at least for a minute. And this coming Saturday will be a very big day for me cause I will get to eat my first solid food, ever! Be sure to stay tuned for pictures...

In other news, I got to watch my first ever Masters' Tournament this weekend with Daddy. Well, actually, I only got to listen and Daddy explained all the stuff to me. I can't wait until I'm big enough to get my own clubs and then Daddy and me can hit the links together!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to see the resemblance! Sam, you're really starting to look like your dad to me. and you've got your mom's pretty blue eyes! (I think her eyes are blue!)

Adriane

Anonymous said...

Sam...
You better be glad you live so far away from me, or I'd eat you up!
Sitting up?
A half a year?
Solid foods? (i suggest you start with chocolate)
You are getting old! I love you and your mommy and daddy. Cannot wait until i get steal me some sugar!
Love you bunches... Granny

Anonymous said...

Sammer...You are so precious! I showed your blog to two of my friends Sara and Tyson! They love your pictures and comments jsut as much as i do! I love you buddy!

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy! Solid food- yeah!(aunt steph is waving her hands in the air like she scored a goal) Your Granny is absolutely right- start with chocolate but then point to the ice cream. Love you, aunt steph.

Anonymous said...

Sammer,
You are toooo cute for words, I can't wait to smother you in hugs and kisses. Sitting up! WOW, that's what the big boys do. My vote is also for the chocolate, especially your Momma's chocolate chip cookies - they're the best. Counting the days until we visit.
Lots of love, kisses, hugs, & prayers, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Sam,
All this talk about chocolate is making me hungry. But I am really glad to hear of your interest in golf. Pops will be playing a round in LasVegas next week. I can't wait to take on Pinhurst with you and your Daddy.
Love,
Pops Tousey

Anonymous said...

Lil Blue Eyes,
In the last picture, you look like you are really talking to your Mama about something. Were you asking her where the big ole trucks were?

Love, Grandma Frances