


Well, the ol' FedEx guy came to my house today. Daddy was setting up my new high chair when the van pulled up in front of the house and out hopped this guy with a blue box. Guess who's name was on that box? MINE! Yesssss! Daddy pulled the paper off for me (yes, it tasted good!) and he opened the box. Inside was a bunny rabbit! And it sings! And it's holding an Easter egg with a little singing chick inside! Ha! My Papa High, Granny and Aunt Sarah got it for me. They are funny, because they know that the singing bunny will drive my Daddy and Mama crazy!
Friday, April 14, 2006
Hippity-Hoppity...
Posted by Jenn at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hi Sam,
You look like you are having fun with your "BIG RABBIT". Papa said he may be bigger than you are. I noticed you have grown enough to fit into your six mo. size clothes.
Hope you and your Mama and Daddy have a great Easter.
We love you,
Grandpa & Grandma Lister
Easter Goodies...tweet tweet...Easter goodies...I love you Sam! I hope that you have had a great first Easter! I love you so very much!!
Aunt Sarah
Post a Comment