



Guess what is in my front yard today? Big trucks! And not one, not two, but THREE steamrollers! Can you believe it? Mama says they are paving our driveway. I don't know about all of that, but I do know I like it when the big trucks make the windows rattle. Maybe one day I will get to drive one of those big ol' trucks myself...
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Trucks!
Posted by Jenn at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Little Sam,
You are sooooooo precious! If we lived close to you; your Mama would probably keep the doors locked because I would want to come see you every day!
(I would be coming to see your Mama and Daddy too.)
LOVE YOU!!!
Grandma Frances
WOW Sammer! Pretty cool... Keep your eyes open and everyone posted if you see some more cool stuff!
We love you pal!
Uncle Ken & Aunt Steph
Hey Buddy! I have missed you in about a MONTH you get to come see me GRADUATE!!! I cant wait and those trucks...I have my picture taken on one of them they are very big! You better just look at them from inside the house!
Post a Comment