Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Rollie-Pollie



Well, mark it down folks. I rolled over today. All the way, back to front. Mama was at work with Miss Amy, and I was on the floor in the office on a blanket. Mama put me on my back and then she and Miss Amy were looking at something on the computer. When they looked back at me, I was on my belly! How do you like that? They missed the whole thing! Oh well, I guess I'll have to do it again. Maybe next time Daddy will see, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LITTLE SAM
Just think! We will get to see you in a few days. Two and a half months has been a long time without seeing you. You have grown a lot so, Papa Don says he will have to get his turn holding and playing with you. Hope you and your Mama have a safe trip and also your Daddy

Love to all

GG Frances

Anonymous said...

Hey Little Buddy,
You are my best buddy i need to get a new picture of you on my phone! I am so proud that you are rolling over! You must be peeing on yourself to think that you can just see me on Sunday....oh wait that is me....lol jk cant wait
Lots of Love,
Aunt Sarah