



I rolled over again and this time Daddy and Mama both missed it! They were moving a washing machine and making all kinds of racket. So, now that I have mastered (kind of) rolling over, I think I will try sitting up. I have been working my little tummy muscles trying to pull up, so it should be any day now. I'll probably be walking by next week.
I would like to tell Aunt Steph and Uncle Ken congratulations on the rain. Daddy said today was the first day in like 140 days that it rained in Phoenix! He also said something about only crazy people living where it never rains, but I didn't catch all of it...
Anyways, Mama and I are going to visit Granny, Papa, Sarah and the rest of the family on Monday, so I may not get a chance to write anything for a while. But you can bet your little patootie I'll have plenty of pictures and funny stories when I get back! Bye!
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Funny Sam
Posted by Jenn at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sammer Sammer...... I cant wait to see you no matter when you come...I love you so much little guy and i love thosenew pictures.. it think that i will have to change my desktop again.. ttys..
♥Sarah
Sammer i am so glad that you are here although....I havent had a chance to see you yet i cant wait only 1hr and 30 min until i can hold you! It is killing me though. I cant belive that i have to be in school right now...I cant wait till my college visit on Wed. so i can spend a whole day with you and your mommy!
Sammer I am having tons 0f fun hangin out with you.....We know how to have fun!
i see that you havent made a new post yet i cant wait to see what you put!
Post a Comment