



Okay, so the Science Museum downtown was having a BRAIN exhibit! Since my brain is still developing, Daddy and Mama thought it would be fun to take me. Well, it cost five whole dollars for one person to get in to the special exhibit, so they decided we would just look at the other stuff. They said they hoped I didn't MIND! Get it? MIND? (Don't worry, it'll come to you in a minute.) Anyways, we got to look at the Brontosaurus, a bunch of fish, a fake deer (good thing for him, or me and Daddy woulda got him!), some more fish, trees, gigantic ladybugs and this really cool fly head that shows you what it's like to have fly eyes. I had so much fun, and I stayed awake for the whole time.
In other news, I laughed out loud for the first time last night! I've been working up to it for a few weeks now, but I really let loose last night. Daddy and Mama were just tickled to death.
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Field Trip!
Posted by Jenn at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sammer,
I bet you are the only little man in the whole world whose mama and daddy put a long sleeved shirt underneath a short sleeved one! You must be soooo patient when they are dressing you! No matter, I bet they just want to flatter that handsome face of yours. I'm glad to see you are getting around town and I sure do miss your company- I love you pal.
*Aunt Steph
Hey Sammer xoxoxo,
I am glad that deer was fake too. you are too young to be a better hunter than me. I cant wait to see you this weekend! It will be so much fun!! we will have to loose the grandmas though all of them!!! Well maybe? ok ok well take care see you soon!
♥Sarah xoxoxo
Post a Comment