Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm baaaaack...






Mama and I made it back okay yesterday. I didn't make it easy on her. I decided to make the trip interesting by crying pretty much the whole way. But enough about that; let me tell you about my week! Mama and I got to Granny and Papa's on Monday afternoon, and then we just hung out with Papa, Granny and Sarah. Tuesday was super busy! We went to see Great Grandma and Papa L. for breakfast. What fun! I had never been there before, so it was quite an adventure. I took a little nappy on Grandma's shoulder. Then Mama and me went to Granny's work. There were a lot of crazy women there (kinda like where Mama works!), and there were some funny guys, too. After that we went to a school to visit with Miss Judy and Miss Tracy. While we were there we saw this lady that taught my Mama in elementary school! Can you believe it? And this really tall fellow who taught at Mama's middle school was there, too. He about squeezed the daylights outta Mama, but she didn't mind. You would think that was enough for one day, but we weren't through... We went to see Great Grandma and Papa M. next. Aunt Maureen and Uncle Don came, and Uncle Julian, too. And guess what my Great Papa had got me? A red Radio Flyer wagon! Can you believe it? I'm still too little to sit up in it by myself, but I laid down in it and they pulled me around. (Speaking of sitting up, I have been trying to pull myself up all the time lately! You should see me!)
So, that was Tuesday. Wednesday I laid low at Granny's with Mama and Sarah. Wednesday night I went to supper at the Clock with Granny, Sarah, Mama and MaMa. Then we went to Granny's church and saw even more crazy ladies! Finally we went to visit Aunt Beth and Uncle Julian, and Uncle Neal. And then on Thursday, my cousin Keilah came to see me on her lunch break. Wasn't that nice of her?
All in all, it was a whirlwind trip, but I enjoyed it very much.
I hope that catches all of you up on my week. I plan on spending some much-needed guy time with Daddy this weekend. He went "across the pond" for a trip, so I sure was glad to see him last night. That musta been some big pond! He was on the airplane forever! But that's another story for another day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI SAM
WE WERE SO EXCITED THAT YOU CAME TO SEE US, ALSO YOUR MAMA EATING BREAKFAST WITH US. YOU HAVE GROWN SO MUCH. I,M GLAD YOUR DADDY IS HOME FROM FLYING OVER THE POND, I KNOW YOU WERE ALL GLAD TO SEE EACH OTHER.
PAPA DON SAID YOU MUST HAVE HAD YOUR NC SHIRT ON YESTERDAY SINCE THEY WON THEIR BALLGAME.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL AGAIN.
LOVE, GG FRANCES

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiddo,
I have had a blast the past week hanging out with you! I know we had too much fun that you didnt have room to put just one thing that we did down because everything was an adventure for the two of us! Cant wait till graduation so that i can see you again! Take care of your mom and dad for me!
Love Aunt Sawwwwwwwaaaa