Thursday, March 02, 2006

Just checking in...




Hi everyone,
I just wanted to send a big how-do-you-do to y'all. Today is a very big day. For only the second time in my life will I have a babysitter come to stay with me while Mama and Daddy go out. Now don't get me wrong, I love it when my Grandmas get to keep me, but there is something nice about being watched (spoiled!) by someone who is under no obligation to love you. Tonight I will be in the company of Mama's friend Miss Miriam. She may even bring her lovely daughters with her. It's gonna be fun. I know Mama will leave instructions about bedtime and all, but I think that Miss Miriam and I will work something out on our own. Sorry Mama!

In other news, I have been trying my hardest to roll over. I know once I get that down, crawling is not far behind. And once I am mobile, that fat cat is all mine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sammer, I was so excited when I saw that you "checked in." You'll get that roll, just try and put more of your shoulders into it. Give mom and dad a big smile for me! I love you, aunt steph

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh me-oh-my-.......Sammer i am sooooo upset if you only knew what this has put me through... You are really gonna have to explain this one to me.
I still love you,
♥Sarah

Anonymous said...

Little Sam,
With that little (big) leg raised in the air, I could see the separation of those little toes like your Granny's. I'm counting the days till I get to see you and your MAMA!
Love to all
GGM Frances