Thursday, April 02, 2009

Two Quotes

From Charlotte's cardiologist today:
"I cannot impress upon you enough just how well she is doing."

From Psalms 20:7:
"Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God."

6 comments:

Miss Mycah said...

Wo-hoo! And I sure do like those pink boots.

The Browns said...

I wish blogger had a thing where I could click that I "like this" like Facebook does!

Shannon Dingle said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

God is good!

Love you guys,
Aunt Linda

Michelle said...

I am so glad she is doing so great. Can't wait to see ya'll again and her beautiful smile.
We love you all

Keith said...

Sam,
I was curious if you were ready. Seeing as your new blog picture features you with your glove I would say I got my answer. Yes, tomorrow (Sunday) is the 1st day of baseball season. Unfortunately, the first game is too late for you to watch. The good news is Big Papi and his Red Sox play Monday @ 2:45. After that afternoon nap maybe you can catch a couple of innings. Wooley and his Bulls start Thursday night. Isn't this exciting! I hope we can play catch soon together as I have seen how well you have been hitting the ball. Yeah baseball season!