Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Nine Months

Charlotte has officially been outside in the world for nine months! I had every intention of posting about it yesterday, since yesterday was her nine month birthday anniversary. But I didn't get to it...

Anyway, we finally all got to go back to church this Sunday, with two kids in the nursery and a Mama and Daddy in Sunday school. So that was fun. Sam got some new shoes to match his Daddy's, so that was fun, too.


Charlotte was sporting a lovely dress on loan from Miss Mycah. I have to say, dressing a baby girl is somewhat foreign to me. I mean, if she's wearing tights and a onsesie, does she also wear the bloomers? That just seems like so many layers, especially for a nursery worker who has to change 12 diapers an hour. But then after I took this picture I realized that the outfit would look better with the bloomers. So I don't know. I do know that it will be nice this summer when no tights will be needed.

4 comments:

Martha said...

You need to get some of those baby legwarmer things. I made some out of adult socks, its pretty easy. Some people also knit them.

I'm happy to see you baby Stellan bade!!

Jenn said...

I actually found some Babylegs at target. I guess they have a reduced price line there. I would love to knit some, but I would have to learn to knit first.

Miss Mycah said...

I always had the same delima. I mean, how much bottom bulk can one little girl take? But in the end I opted for bloomers. I just couldn't resist seeing them peeking out from under the dress. Too cute.
~Mycah's Mama

Martha said...

If you tell me what leg circumference you want I can make some.