Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a great little (and quick!) trip down to SC for Easter.


Sam and Daddy got some fishing in on Saturday while Charlotte and I visited with Papa Metcalf. Charlotte and I also went to visit Uncle PJ at the construction site that is his house, but she was way more excited about his dog Marley than about the little backhoe digging up his front yard.

On Saturday night we dyed some eggs. Sissy definitely won the prize for best egg!

On Sunday morning we went to Milestones with Granny, Papa Ray, Sissy and Chase. Afterwards GG and Papa Don came over for a big yummy lunch. Sam got to find the eggs, then he "hid" them for Daddy to find.

We headed back to NC Sunday afternoon with two sleepy babies who slept the first half of the drive.

We had a wonderful Easter and hope you did, too!

1 comments:

The Browns said...

I love yall! Great Easter pictures!