Friday, March 13, 2009

Not too bad...




The chest tubes are out, she is eating and she is heading to her own room later today!
Charlotte is showing off and God is showing OUT!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God for such wonderful progress! She is such a cutie- I hope that the headaches are decreasing and you guys get some good rest today! Still praying!

Erin & Jeff Fulk

Amanda said...

WOW...she looks AMAZING!!!! This brings me to tears. God is so Good and that is showing through your baby girl! Still praying for ya'll!

Julie Miles said...

I'm glad to see that recovery is going so well for miss Charlotte! Isn't it amazing how much faster things move this 2nd time around?!?

Julie Miles

P.S. I know this is really random but I just took time to read some of the "Classic Sam" posts and wanted to let you know we're big Johnny Cash fans too! In fact, I'm also related to him!

Deborah Kirby said...

Too precious! Thank you for taking the time to share these precious pics with all of us!

The Browns said...

PRECIOUS! Yay!!!

The Dales said...

She is absolutely too cute for words...even in a hospital bed! She looks wonderful and you look like you are glowing! Still praying!

Anonymous said...

Jenn she is too cute for words! I love you all. Give her and Sammer Kisses from Sissy!
♥Sissy

Anonymous said...

Charlotte is absolutely georgeous. You would never know she had major heart surgery less than 36 hrs. ago. ( I think I counted that right) Givr her a lot of kisses for us; Sam too.
Love to everyone,
Papa Don & Gi Gi

Anonymous said...

Charlotte reminds me of Sissy when she was little; sucking on her thumb. Two precious babies.
Love, Gi Gi