Monday, February 16, 2009

Save the Date

The friendly folks at Duke called today, and we are a go for Monday, March 2nd. Charlotte will have her pre-op on Friday the 27th and then we'll be all set!

Please pray that she will stay healthy between now and then.

And please, please click on Emma Kate's link down on the right. She is still in the hospital and can use your prayers.

Thanks y'all!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

hey! i'm glad that charlotte has a glenn date. it is exciting/scary to get to the next step in the journey! thank you for your continued prayers for emma kate. know that you, charlotte and the guys are in our prayers and thoughts, too!

love, bethany

Anonymous said...

Hey Sissy,
I will coninue to pray for Ruthy!I ♥ you all. I have to work that week and then the next I have to go to Columbia for class. Love you!
♥Sissy

Jackie said...

You all have my prayers! Love all, Jackie

Lydia said...

Keeping you guys in my prayers. I'm going to add your button to my blog. Hang in there.