Happy 1/2 birthday, sweet baby girl. I hope to meet you someday and give you a good little squeeze. I love seeing your smiling eyes. Keep on fighting and lighting up everyone around you!
In October of 2005 we welcomed Sam, aka "Peanut," into the world. He has been the delight of our lives, bringing us laughter every day, and making us do crazy things like cry when we hear the Hawaiian version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." Sam serves as the Big Brother and primary narrator of this blog. (For a real laugh, be sure to check out his State of the Nursery addresses!)
In July of 2008, Sam's little sister joined him and us in rounding out our little family. Charlotte, aka "Moonpie," brought us two surprises at her 20 week ultrasound - the first being that she was a girl, and the second that she would be taking us on a very new and unexpected journey. Charlotte was diagnosed with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome which required her to have one of three open-heart surgeries at three days old. Charlotte, much like her brother, has already shown a stubborn streak. She is our little fighter.
Mama Jenn and Daddy Tim will take care of all the medical stuff here. Sam and Charlotte will be sure to keep you up-to-date on all the fun goings-on at the Tousey House.
4 comments:
Happy 1/2 birthday, sweet baby girl. I hope to meet you someday and give you a good little squeeze. I love seeing your smiling eyes. Keep on fighting and lighting up everyone around you!
I miss you, Charlotte! Hope to see you sooooooooon! (And big brother, too, of course.)
that's one of the sweetest, cutest little blessings i've ever seen!
Sweet little Charlotte,
You look more precious each time we see you and we love that big happy smile.
Love to all,
Papa Don & Gi Gi
Post a Comment