Sunday, November 16, 2008

Contest!

I need a caption for this photo:Whoever comes up with the best one will get a custom canvas made by me, complete with your favorite verse, quote or song lyrics.

The contest ends on Wednesday at Midnight.

Thanks y'all!

19 comments:

Faith M. said...

Sam says to Charlotte: "You see, Charlotte, you pick the booger out of your nose and then you flick it just like this".

Amber said...

Sam to Charlotte, "He's got the WHOLE world in His hands!"

Anonymous said...

"Little Hands Will Show The Way"
Sam is going to be a good teacher for Charlotte.
Love to all, Gi Gi

Anonymous said...

"See Charlotte, this is how you will hold our little brother or sister when they come."

XOXO

Kelly said...

Jesus said, Let the little children come to me.

Meredith said...

Keilah's made me laugh out loud!

What does it say about me that I think Sam looks as if he's trying to make an obscene gesture with his middle finger and Charlotte looks shocked?

Anonymous said...

Pay close attention Charlotte... This is how you catch a football. When your a little older ill teach you to swing a golf club.
I love you guys see you soon!
♥Sissy

Anonymous said...

I think Sissy could be the winner!!!
Love to all, Gi Gi

Anonymous said...

Ok - I am not reading the others, but skimming I saw someone posted something similar...anyway - my caption - "Really, Sam, He has the whole world in His hands?"

MaddieB's Mama said...

Sam: When you born Charlotte you were this BIG!! Charlotte: WHOA! No way Sam not me?

Miss Mycah said...

Oooh Sam! Is that my pretty princess crown your holding?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Gi Gi and Chase agrees with me. The kid loves sports! Im the winner. :)
Love you!
♥Sissy

Wellspring SC said...

Well anyone can see that he is saying... " i love granny more than this!"

Guess Who?

Shannon Dingle said...

My caption:
Sam, being the mature fellow he is, is presenting an offering. Charlotte, being less mature, is trying to convince him to keep his bounty.

Lee's take on it:
It's obvious that the kid [note: Lee rarely recognizes any children other than our own by name] is holding a roasted chicken. The baby clearly wants a bite of the tasy chicken. Of course, this is a special type of chicken not visible to aged ones like ourselves.

Anonymous said...

Sam: Ok Mom, it's time we introduce these two, pass Kitty Pants over to me.

Steph

(If I don't win I pick Maddie's Momma)

Anonymous said...

Uncle Ken:

"Abracadabra! And Charlotte, that is how you make the bunny disappear."

Anonymous said...

SO...When this ends...Will you post the winner after the polls close? It will give me something to look forward to since i am stuck at work until 7 am!

Luv ya!
♥Sissy

Anonymous said...

So I am at work and i always brag about this wonderful blog to everyone. Anne is beside me and i asked her what her caption would be she said...It looks like he is showing her an imaginary friend. Then she agreed yet agian with SISSY!!! And maybe with all the ones that said he has the whole world in his hands...BUT DEFFINENTLY MINE FIRST!!! ;)
Hugs and kisses
♥Sissy
And Anne

The Aimster said...

Two adorable kids..... :)
I'd go for something along the lines of "hey mom... wanna see what i found?"