Monday, September 22, 2008

This is what...

TEN POUNDS looks like!


(Not to mention the killer hair-do.)

We still haven't found the camera. These new pics are from my phone. Hopefully we will have some fun pictures for you soon...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your phone made a good picture; but Charlotte is what made it special. she is filling out well. Does Sam try to play with her?
Love to all,

Papa Don & Gi Gi

Our House said...

I'm starting to see the resemblance between Sam and Charlotte.

Adriane

Anonymous said...

10 pounds looks great!

Meredith said...

I hope you find your camera! That would be a bummer.
Reallllly wish I could have been there for Charlotte's dedication. Love y'all.

Debbie said...

Charlotte,
Why so serious? I know you're still upset with the new hair-do. You could wear a mohawk and we wouldn't mind since you're our Number 1 baby girl!

Sam,
We are counting the days until we visit our Number 1 boy!

Love to all,
Nana