Sam here, just wantin' to catch y'all up on what the little Sister and I have been up to. We went down to SC last weekend so my great-grandparents there could meet Charlotte. And see their favorite great-grandson. My great-grandma Margaret has been sick and she is in a nursing home for a little while. We went there to visit her and Papa Talmedge, and we got to see Aunt Maureen, too.



Charlotte got to meet GG and Papa Don, too. They were tickled to death to finally see her in person.
On Sunday Uncle Neal came to visit, so I showed him how to throw rocks in the lake. Uncle Julian and Aunt Beth stopped by, and so did my beach friends Russell, Christine and Hannah Grace.


Sissy and Chase also came to see me, I mean us.
It was a great visit, complete with lots of cuddling, swimming, eating, playing and throwing things. And Charlotte only threw up once!





This week was fun. Mama and I were a little slow getting back into our routine, but we still had a good week. I got to spend one day with Mimi while Mama took Charlotte to the doctor.
This weekend was AWESOME. There was almost a hurricane, and I got to play with Daddy lots! And I got to see Steph and Ken. And Daddy cut the grass so I can play outside again. And I got to eat cake and ice cream. And I made a TOUCHDOWN on my potty chart! That's right, I pooped in the potty! Mama wasn't expecting such a quick change in my desire to sit on the pot, so my prize is still forthcoming. I'll let you know about the loot once I get it. I did have lots of fun telling Daddy that I had to "poop on the potty right now!" so he would run up the stairs with me. Most of the time I was just kidding. 



I have to peace out now people. Have a good one!




1 comments:
Looks like you all had a fun trip. It was good seeing you all. I cant wait to see you all again soon. I am glad that Sammer is getting good use out of his slip and slide. Love to all...
♥Sissy & Chase
Post a Comment