Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Last Hurrah

Me and Daddy and Mama went out for a fun time last night. The family starts rolling in tonight, so last night was really our last night just the three of us. We are sure excited to meet Charlotte, but it is all a little bittersweet.
So... we went to Moe's for supper.

And then we went to this place called Frankie's for PUTT PUTT!!! Have you ever heard of such? 18 little holes for me to hit the golf ball to. FUN!

We all did great and had a good time.

OH, and here are some pictures of stuff me and Mama did in Charlotte's room yesterday...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are such a sweet family and we love you very much Hope you have a great 4th!!
Papa Don & Gi Gi

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say I like the colors in Charlotte's room. Everything looks so neat and fresh. Love, Gi Gi

Christy said...

Her room is so cute!

Amber said...

Charlotte's room is beautiful! I'm am praying for you guys. Enjoy these last moments together as a family of three. I remember I was kind of sad thinking how we'd never get that time back and what fun it had been as a threesome. Then Georgia came and I've never looked back. It's like she's always been here! It's some crazy fun! By the way, I finished up the GA song for you on Jaime's blog!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Charlotte's room is great. Very clever the dots on the wall. Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Love, Connie

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

That is the cutest room ever! It's so whimsical and happy, absolutely perfect. I love how you wrote her name too. All this room needs is a baby girl!

Love,

mama of a soldier