Hey y'all... I know it's been a while. I have been playing outside so much that the time just gets away from me. I mean, would you rather be inside on a dumb computer or outside with your very own sandbox and flag hole? Duh.
I just realized we totally forgot to tell you about Father's Day! We actually celebrated Daddy the whole weekend. We gave Daddy his most spectacular present on Friday so that he could play with it all weekend. We got Daddy something he has been wanting for a long time - a Weber charcoal grill. He has been master of gas grillin' for quite some time now, so we figured it was time for him to try his hand at cooking food over the coals. True to form, he was knockin' our socks off the first time. Well, he was knocking Mama's socks off. If he can figure out how to actually grill a grilled cheese, then my socks will be missing, too. 

In other news, my sister will be here SOON! Yeah!
Yesterday, after a good morning of playing outside, me and Mama had some craft time. Mama painted some letters for Charlotte's door while I painted some letters for mine. We had fun, and my door is going to look awesome! 

Okay, that's all for now. See ya!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Catchin' ya up...
Posted by Jenn at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Sam it looks like you were doing a good job painting your letters. You are more precious each time we see a picture of you. Little Charlotte will be as precious as you!
With our love to all,
Papa Don & GG
I can't wait to see the final project.
I can't wait to see the final project.
What a sweet little man! I love the color of Charlotte's name, how pretty!
that's one sweet smile sammer!
Post a Comment