Monday, April 07, 2008

The WU and other Weekend Happenings

We had a busy weekend here at the house. Friday Mama and I went to see Miss Meredith and "the guruls" (also known as Averie and AK). We had a fun time hanging out and eating at Moe's.

Friday night we headed over to Duke for a track meet. We wanted to cheer on the Winthrop Eagles, and Daddy will use any excuse to watch people run around in a circle! Mama dropped us off at the track and then did a drive-by of the hospital where Charlotte will be born. We had fun watching the runners and I especially liked the javelin throwers. I just keep getting ideas for sports to play!

Mama says she doesn't want to brag, so she will let me tell you that I named every letter (except "V") on the way up the stairs. I know almost my whole alphabet now, and the letters don't even have to be in order!

On Saturday Mama had to work for a little bit, so I got to hang out with Daddy. When Mama got home we were going to go to the museum, but we ended up going to Snoopy's instead for hot dogs and french fries. Mama said it was one of her favorite things, sitting in a parking lot on a rainy day, eating hot dogs with her boys and listening to NPR's "Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me" on the radio. Afterwards we drove by our *new* house and saw this sign...Yippee!


That's about it for now. I'll be sure to let you know if anything new happens.

Bye!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Aw, Sam, you're so smart! :)

Anonymous said...

Sam, I was watching "Dancing With The Star's" and Papa Don said there was an update on "SAM" and I hurried to see yournew picture's. You should know that you are more important than the dancing!!

With our love to all,

Papa Don & GG

Our House said...

Sam--a couple of things and I hope your ma reads this too!

I can't wait to see pics of the house. Tell your mom to send us a tickler.

also, you guys are a handsome family!

third, your mom doesn't even look pregnant in that picture of you.

fourth, when is your mom scheduled to have Miss Charlotte?

Thanks so much for letting your mom come see me (okay Cristin) on Saturday! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! New pictures of my favorite nephew- sounds like you are getting smarter by the day pal. Uncle Ken may have to recommend you to kindergarten next year Dr. Doogie Howser!

I love you,

Aunt Steph