Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Slide the Slide




Mama and me went to the neighborhood playground today. It wasn't really warm, but it was dry and we wanted to get out of the house. I love to slide the slide, and swing, and climb.
I got to swing on the big kid swing and I held on like a big boy!

Mama was swinging, too, and I took this picture of her. Serious!


I climbed like the little monkey I am.
And I slid some more!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sissy thinks that sammer is the cutest thing with two feet. Love you all very much!
~Sissy

Meredith said...

Oh, so cute! And I love that he knows his right and left. Such a little Einstein.

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Hey Sam, Mrs. Lil Mama doesn't even know her left from her right, you are sooooooo smart! What a cute big boy you are turning into! Stop growing up so fast, will ya! Give Mommy a hug from me.

Love,

Mrs. Lil Mama

Anonymous said...

I changed my blog name again.

www.fancygirlskinnypearl.blogspot.com


-L