We finally did it. Yesterday Daddy, Mama and me went to the store and got my big boy bed! We had been back and forth about what kind I should have - we were thinking about a twin, but in the end the parents decided that a toddler bed would be an easier transition. So I helped Daddy put it together last night, and I was so excited to sleep in it! 









6 comments:
Glad to see Dean Dog was keeping watch by night!
Go Sammer! I like that bed. If you do well in yours, Granny and Papa will fix you one for here. It was Sissy's and we still have it.
Way to go Big Brother, Charlotte will be so jealous.
We love y'all.
Sam, If your Granny had a bed like that when she was a toddler, we would never have been able to keep her in it at night.
Hope Mommy and Daddy are having good luck with you staying in your's.
Our love to all, Papa Don & GG
Sam, what a doll you are!
Love that bed.
WOW! Papa and I sure do like the new bed and you look like such a big boy in it. Can't wait to see you all this week.
Lots of love, kisses, and hugs,
Nana
What a big boy! How is he doing at staying in his bed at night? Maddie has one just like you Sam! She is a big girl and stays in real good sometime at her nap time she sneeks out and grabs a book off her shelf and will read herself to sleep, as a Nana I get a big kick out of watching her on the monitor WOw we never had cool stuff like that when we were raising you guys. Good luck with the transition. These kiddos are growing way to fast.
Love you,
Aunt Linda
You are basically an adult now Sam. Congratulations!
Post a Comment