Thursday, February 21, 2008

We're having a...

GIRL!!!
And the winner of our contest is Aunt Linda! She will be receiving a shipment of Moonpies very soon. Thank you all for guessing.
With lots of love,
Sammer, Mama Jenn, Daddy Tim and Moonpie
And the selction process was very scientific. Mama put all the names in a bowl, and Sam pulled one out between bites of pudding.

10 comments:

Carly said...

Oh yay! Congrats!

Meredith said...

Yay! I don't know why I knew... I just had a feeling. Keith did too.

But regardless, YAY! We love Moon Pie Girl!

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

I demand a re-count! I think there was some special treatment or a hanging chad - I will not go down easily!! I question the entire process and demand answers!

Sore Loser Cindy who voted

Amber said...

How exciting! Tell Tim to start saving money now!

MaddieB's Mama said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Now you will have the best of both worlds. A little Boy and a little Girl. I am so happy for you.

The Browns said...

she is going to be one cool gal! love yall!

Anonymous said...

WOW I WON, I WON, YIPPY!!!
THANK YOU SAM FOR PICKING ME!!
What a great big brother you will make, your sister is going to be one lucky little girl.
I'll let you know what I think of the moon pie? I have seen them and they look like they might taste like a samore but in all honesty I have never had one.

Your in our prayers,
Love you,
Aunt Linda

Christie Lee said...

Tim,
UGgghhh...Start saving now for that lavish wedding in about 20 years.

Rob

:) Congratulations!!!!!

Lydia said...

Congratulations!! Shopping for girl clothes is fun and rather addicting! :)

Q&K said...

Yeah! What a blessing! Congrats! I like the "pink" background now! -Kristin