Friday, February 15, 2008

Contest!

Welcome to the first-ever SamthePeanut blog contest.

As you know, Mama is due to give me a new baby sibling this July. Next Thursday, the 21st, Mama and Daddy will be finding out if our baby is a boy or a girl. So between now and noon next Thursday, please place your predictions: boy or girl. If you are correct, your name will be placed in a drawing for a fabulous prize! C'mon, you have a 50% chance of getting it right!
Bye!

20 comments:

Our House said...

it's a girl. I've had a feeling for a long time about it.

Adriane

Amber said...

I'm going to guess it's a boy!

The Dales said...

It's a Girl!!!!

Meredith said...

Girl

Carly said...

Boy!

Lydia said...

Boy.

MaddieB's Mama said...

I am going to place my bet on a GIRL! Not because I have a hunch but because I have two girls and I would love for you to get to experience life with one of each.

Anonymous said...

girl girl GIRL!

The Browns said...

Nate says girl and I say boy. Guess you will have to enter us both!

Anonymous said...

Great Aunt Linda say's I'm going to guess girl because everyone needs at least 1 little girl then you'll have 1 of each! Yeah.

Love you guys,
Aunt Linda

Megan said...

I'm saying girl, because I have one of each and I love it!

Anonymous said...

Papa Don says GIRL
GG hopes you have a GIRL, but thinks it will be a little brother for Sam!
LOVE to everyone

Anonymous said...

Girl!

Keilah

Wellspring SC said...

Probably family members are void from the actual contest itself...
i say girl
papa ray says boy (but hopes it's a girl)

Tasha Harris said...

Boy

Debbie said...

Papa says, "girl" and Nana says, "boy" So at least one of us will win a prize. Moonpies for everyone!

Love,
Nana

Kathy said...

This is Averie and Austin Kate's Grammy. I want to guess that it will be a sweet baby girl. Every family needs one of each. But either way you will be very blessed.

Miss Mycah said...

Mycah says girl and Mama agrees!

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Girl! I don't know what you do with that type of species but I believe you could handle it!

Anonymous said...

This is the "genetic miracle" weighing in...
(shrug) boy, only because I know the X chromosomes are stacked against you- hehe.

I do think every Granny and Nana deserve a granddaughter though...it is a special kind of love that they share.

Aunt Steph