I think we will keep the Sam/Moon Pie blog. After more thought, I realize that it will be better for everyone's sanity if Sam and his brother/sister have their own space for pictures and stories. I know a lot of you will want to read both blogs, but many of you, understandably, will not want to wade through a Jenn rant on the lack of needle exchange programs and HIV rates in NC in order to find out if Moon Pie is sleeping through the night yet. And I don't see how sweet pictures of Sam reading to his sibling will fit in with my feelings on presidential candidates. So I will keep posting on here with Sam anecdotes and the latest happenings in the nursery. The format may change since we will have two babies who want to do all the talking. And those of you who are interested are more than welcome to read the Mama's thoughts on things. I will be leaving my job in the late spring, and after that I will be a full time wife, mommy and blogger, so I am looking forward to having a little more time to write, at least after the baby starts sleeping a little.
Thanks for allowing me to change my mind!
Love,
Jenn/Mama
Sunday, January 06, 2008
On Second Thought...
Posted by Jenn at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
BRAVO! I think you will enjoy staying home and being a "Mom." That is the greatest job out there and don't let anyone try and tell you otherwise. Children grow up so fast and befoe you know it you're enrolling them in school and wondering where the time went. My hats off to both you and Tim for that decision!
Sam, I bet you are thrilled with Mommy and Daddy's decision.
Love to all,
Nana
Post a Comment