Happy Birthday to me! I am two years old today! Can you believe it? Where has the time gone?
I've been a busy little guy, that's for sure. A week ago, we went to SC to visit with my people down there. Granny had this awesome conference (that went great and was well-attended... thanks for asking!) and then I got to celebrate my birthday on Sunday. Aunt Sarah got me a football hat. Woo-hoo!
This past week, Nana and Papa came up from Florida, just to see me! We had a big time, playing with my new tee-ball set and hockey sticks. I had a big party on Saturday, and I got to visit with some (not all) of my favorite people. Daddy and Mama gave me a bike! I can't even tell you about all the other gifts I got, but I can tell you that this birthday was way funner for me than the first one. And it's not over!



Mama made me yummy cupcakes for my birth-day, which is today. Me and Mama and Daddy will be celebrating tonight after work. Just as a side note - my Great-Aunt Maureen gave Mama this book about how to sneak veggies into regular foods so kids don't know they're eating them. Last night Mama made me some chicken nuggets that were coated in spinach, flaxseed meal and panko breadcrumbs. I ate SEVEN! And I'm pretty sure that there is some avocado puree in my cupcakes. I'll let you know how they taste...

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely day on my birthday.
Bye!



9 comments:
Happy Birthday, Sam! :-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM
Papa Don and i hope that you, your Mama and Daddy have a fun celebration tonight!!
we love y'all
GG
Happy Happy Birthday
from all of us to you!
This morning as I was serving clints I had two sisters come in for assistance. They are twins and today is their 60th birthday. It was sweet to hear their stories and know that they shared your special day. Be blessed today and for always!
Granny - and Pop-a
♥sam♥
I hope that you have a wonderful birthday. I love you so much. You are getting to be so big. Hope you enjoy your football hat from chase and I.
Love you always!
♥ Sissy and Chase ♥
......Vroom...Vroom....!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! AND MANY MANY MORE HAPPY ONES!
WE LOVE YOU AND LOOK FORWARD TO OUR NEXT BIG VISIT.
LOVE,
NANA AND PAPA
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Happy Birthday, Sam. Tell your mamma to send me those recipes where you sneak nutritios foods into chocolate. I need those for my husband! He thinks pizza is a balanced meal...
Happy Birthday! Have a great week!!
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday Dear Sam,
Happy Birthday to You!
I can see that it was wonderful.
Love you,
Aunt Linda
You have one more cool gift to get from your buddies Ave and AK! Hope you have a GREAT birthday! Love you!
Post a Comment