So, it's been a while. Daddy had the camera in SPAIN. He took some really exciting pictures of a lab. Mama wanted to show you what he flew halfway around the world for, but he said he could probably get fired if she posted top secret work pictures on the world wide web. And Mama likes new shoes, so she's not gonna post them.
Anyways, here are some of the goings-on around TousHouse-
We had a yummy spaghetti dinner on Monday night, and since I like to feed myself now, Mama let me have at it.

Later, Daddy decided that he wanted to go to Goodberry's. Nana and Pops had sent us some Valentine money for ice cream, so we cashed in. As you can see, it wasn't exactly ice cream weather...

And, for some reason, people keep thinking I'm a girl! I can't imagine why...
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
mr. spaghetti
Posted by Jenn at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You don't look like a girl to me. Not to be too forward, but I think you are a super cute little man, and I love your slippers and coat combo. Have fun in F L A.
Post a Comment