I don't have any pictures, 'cause Daddy took off with the camera. But, Mama and I did have a special Valentine's date tonight. Daddy couldn't come with us, but I took real good care of my old lady. We went to Chick-fil-A (her favorite!) and I called ahead and arranged for a string quartet and candles on all the tables. Then I had a lady come by and give Mama a nice pink carnation. The best part was that I ate all my nuggets, drank all my milk and I didn't complain at all! Afterwards I escorted Mama to the supermarket where I helped her by putting all the groceries neatly and gently into the cart. I only threw the bag of tortilla chips on the floor once.
Daddy gave Mama real good presents - chocolate and an armband for her iPod. But I gave her the gift of my time. You can't beat that!
Just for kicks - here's a picture of me from last February.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentine's Day!
Posted by Jenn at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a gentleman! Sounds like a pretty snazzy V-Day. That's one lucky Mama!
Hey Sam,
My mama says we are coming to Florida to see you. I am so excited and looking forward to finally getting to meet you. Mama says if it is warm enough we might even get to go swimming. Then maybe you can teach me some of your moves you learned in your swimming class. I love you see you in a few days.
love you
Maddie B
Post a Comment