I got a little taller today, at least for a little while. Mama said I have been lookin' a little too much like Rick Springfield lately. She though we would try Sid Vicious for the afternoon...
Don't worry, it washes out!

Mama put up some new videos of me. She's having trouble getting them to upload right to the site, so click the link to the left to see 'em.
Later, Dudes!




4 comments:
Sammer, you are a sweetheart no matter what your Mama does to you?
We can tell by the photes that Your Mama and Daddy are really enjoying YOU.
Where were your RED COWBOY BOOTS when you were outside in the snow?Daddys hair looks spiffy also.
We love you!!!
GG & Papa Don
I see you and Dad aren't on the same page when it comes to hair. It would be interesting to see him sport a doo like yours! Of course we know your Mama is no stranger to hair experiments. Well who am I to talk? I have a new one and your Papa High has been caling me a rooster!
And Sam, go easy on your Dad. He's not as young as he used to be!
XO - - Granny!
Sam, I forgot to tell you, Papa Don thinks you get your BIG BLUE EYES from him.
LOVE YOU!
GG
Sam, you should always wear your hair like that! Then we can have matching doos!
Love ya,
Uncle Jeff
Post a Comment