Sammer on the Move
Check me out! I can crawl all around and knock down blocks!
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Posted by Jenn at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sammer on the Move
Check me out! I can crawl all around and knock down blocks!
Posted by Jenn at 1:30 PM
3 comments:
Hey Sam,
You are really BIG STUFF!! Nothing is slowing you down, that was a big job pulling yourself up to the sofa arm and standing alone! I see you are still tearing down your Daddy's constructions; I bet nobody can tear down your,s when you start building.Can hardly wait to see you again.
With our love,
GG & Papa Don
Hi Sammer,
I'm sitting here with Great Nana Harris looking at how big a boy your becoming! Your growing in leaps and bounds now doing lots of new things and making lots of new discoveries everyday. Sure wish we could meet you in person.
Hopefully soon we'll have a chance to be together.
Love you,
Great Aunt Linda and Great Nana Harris
Sammer,
I love the new videos - your Mamma is a pretty smart lady! Looks like Daddy likes your blocks almost as much as you do. When you are a little bit bigger you will have to ask Daddy to bring out his legos, oh wait a minute they're here in Florida! Guess he'll have to bring you our way to get into that box. We love you and Pops and I have been birthday shopping for somebody who is going to be 1 year old real soon - can't wait to see you!
Love,
Grandma Debbie
Post a Comment