Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Run for your life!


Well, well, well, I bet you all thought Mama had gone and gotten lazy on you. Don't worry, it won't just be videos all the time. I do hope you enjoyed them, but we are back tonight with some good, old-fashioned digital pictures.

It's been a busy week! Friday night we went to the Chick-fil-A, and boy did I have a big time. I was flirting with a pretty little blond-headed girl, but Mama said she was too old for me. Daddy laughed and said that it was the first time he and Mama were "cramping my style," whatever that means...

On Saturday Mama had to go work at a race for her work. It was called "Run for Life." (But I saw some people walkin'. I hope they made it out okay.) Daddy and me slept in and then we went and caught up with her. You will not even believe who was there!

Wool E. Bull! He's the mascot for the Durham Bulls. I got my picture taken with him. He was really nice, but he didn't say much. My neighbors Mr. Jim, Miss Carolyn and their little guy Colby were there, too.


I had so much fun! Mama even let me have a bagel. Yum! Daddy left us there so he could go to the NC State game with Mr. Chris (he belongs to Miss Miriam). How'd that turn out Dad? Haha. Maybe you shoulda just stayed home!















Last night we went to see a high school soccer game. It was almost cold outside, but we had lots of fun. Enjoy the pictures!

0 comments: