Is this the cutest face you have ever seen or what? I know, I know, I should be in magazines. Wait, what's that Mama? Oh, there she goes with that "hoomilidy" nonsense again...
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sammer What a cute face you have...all the better to eat you up huh? ok so that isnt how it goes but but it is something to that effect in the little red riding hood! I will read you that book later! Love ya Buddy
Sam, Humility isn't all that it's cracked up to be! I think you should talk the "rents" into modeling--with your good looks and your dad's financial planning--you could be rich by the time you are 5!
Love, Your mom's friend Princess Adriane (I couldn't figure out how to get a blogger name.)
Hi Sam, Just wanted you to know you are the most precious and lovable little grandson. Yes, you should be in magazines. People would buy them just to see your pictures!
In October of 2005 we welcomed Sam, aka "Peanut," into the world. He has been the delight of our lives, bringing us laughter every day, and making us do crazy things like cry when we hear the Hawaiian version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." Sam serves as the Big Brother and primary narrator of this blog. (For a real laugh, be sure to check out his State of the Nursery addresses!)
In July of 2008, Sam's little sister joined him and us in rounding out our little family. Charlotte, aka "Moonpie," brought us two surprises at her 20 week ultrasound - the first being that she was a girl, and the second that she would be taking us on a very new and unexpected journey. Charlotte was diagnosed with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome which required her to have one of three open-heart surgeries at three days old. Charlotte, much like her brother, has already shown a stubborn streak. She is our little fighter.
Mama Jenn and Daddy Tim will take care of all the medical stuff here. Sam and Charlotte will be sure to keep you up-to-date on all the fun goings-on at the Tousey House.
3 comments:
Sammer What a cute face you have...all the better to eat you up huh? ok so that isnt how it goes but but it is something to that effect in the little red riding hood! I will read you that book later!
Love ya Buddy
Sam, Humility isn't all that it's cracked up to be! I think you should talk the "rents" into modeling--with your good looks and your dad's financial planning--you could be rich by the time you are 5!
Love,
Your mom's friend Princess Adriane
(I couldn't figure out how to get a blogger name.)
Hi Sam,
Just wanted you to know you are the most precious and lovable little grandson. Yes, you should be in magazines. People would buy them just to see your pictures!
Love
Great Grandma Frances
Post a Comment