



Well, I was five months old yesterday. Boy, does time fly when you don't know what time is! I can roll over, try to sit up and I can blow raspberries! Yay! In celebration of my five months, Mama and I had a photo shoot on Monday. Here are some pictures...
Friday, March 24, 2006
Five Months Old!
Posted by Jenn at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sam,
I know that your mom isnt letting you play on that rocking chair by yourself is she??? You look like an eskimo baby! I Cant wait to you get bigger and i can tell you about eskimo kisses! I love you buddy! take care!
♥Sarah
Hi Sammer,
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Sammer........., Happy Birthday to you. We love your slippers and those great big eyes. Are they still blue?
Love,
Pops & Grandma T.
When Are we gonna get an Update??
Love ya.. But you better get back on the ball buddy! I wish i could come and stay with you all next week!! {SPRING BREAK!!} Take care
~Sarah
When Are we gonna get an Update??
Love ya.. But you better get back on the ball buddy! I wish i could come and stay with you all next week!! {SPRING BREAK!!} Take care
~Sarah
Post a Comment