Really tim..... sandals? your the running bases in flip flops. Clearly you did not think that one through! but way to go sam!!! wish i was there to have seen it!
"Look at Sam go!" Mycah's Mama: "My heart just melted. I cried a little puddle in my kitchen. All those people cheering for your baby boy! Oh my. I too love the hat tip on home plate. Too precious.
In October of 2005 we welcomed Sam, aka "Peanut," into the world. He has been the delight of our lives, bringing us laughter every day, and making us do crazy things like cry when we hear the Hawaiian version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." Sam serves as the Big Brother and primary narrator of this blog. (For a real laugh, be sure to check out his State of the Nursery addresses!)
In July of 2008, Sam's little sister joined him and us in rounding out our little family. Charlotte, aka "Moonpie," brought us two surprises at her 20 week ultrasound - the first being that she was a girl, and the second that she would be taking us on a very new and unexpected journey. Charlotte was diagnosed with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome which required her to have one of three open-heart surgeries at three days old. Charlotte, much like her brother, has already shown a stubborn streak. She is our little fighter.
Mama Jenn and Daddy Tim will take care of all the medical stuff here. Sam and Charlotte will be sure to keep you up-to-date on all the fun goings-on at the Tousey House.
13 comments:
Really tim..... sandals? your the running bases in flip flops. Clearly you did not think that one through! but way to go sam!!! wish i was there to have seen it!
Jennifer! He tipped his hat at the end! Precious Precious Precious! I can imagine how proud you were! ~ Carrie
OH MY GOSH! Too stinkin' cute!!
Woo Hoo Sammer!
Way to go Sam and Dad and videographer!
We loved it!
Granny & Papa
I love how Sam grabbed his daddy's hand! That will remain as one of the sweetest moments between father and son! How cool! What a cute guy!
That was fantastic; a memory that will be with Sam & Tim forever. Everyone should know by now that Sam is amazing!!!!
We love you,
Papa Don & Gi Gi
I love it- absolutely fabulous!!!
This made my heart melt. Yay for kids who love baseball!! :)
"Look at Sam go!"
Mycah's Mama: "My heart just melted. I cried a little puddle in my kitchen. All those people cheering for your baby boy! Oh my. I too love the hat tip on home plate. Too precious.
How SWEET! I hope he remembers that forever!
What a fun video! Way to go Sam!
I can't stop watching it! What a GREAT father and son moment.
Love,
Regular Nana
Hi Jenn,
I'm with Amy. I just teared up over that one. What a priceless moment. I too love the way Sam stood on home plate at the end. That was great!
Post a Comment