Sam, Charlotte and I spent a few days down in Myrtle Beach/Surfside with Granny and Papa. Tim actually went down with S & C on Friday night, and then I followed on Saturday after a wedding reception. Tim left on Sunday, and then the kids and I headed back on Wednesday.
I have a ton of pictures which I am trying (unsuccessfully) to get into a slide show so that I can put them all on here. While I'm working on that, I will go ahead and share a few teaser pictures with you. Cause I love y'all, and I don't want you to forget how ridiculously cute my babies are.






5 comments:
You're right. Those are some ridiculously cute babies! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of Charlotte with her floppy hat and sunglasses :)
Cute babies. C looks like a movie star. Hey I have slept in that bedroom at the beach but they look a lot cutie than I did asleep in that bed. Steph, Jon & P are staying there this month. I am going for a couple of nights and then bringing P home with me! YEAH!!
I'm so jealous! I want to go to the beach! But since you haven't been in so long, Jenn, I will try not to hate you. ;-)
My mom is right. C looks like a movie start.
Precious! Your family is just so adorable! Did Sam and Charlotte sleep in a room together while you were there? We haven't tried that yet... wondering how early it works ok :-)
Oh, almost all of Bennett and Eden's clothes are hand-me-downs. Gotta love those!!... especially adorable Sunday dresses that they only wear a couple of times but can be pretty expensive otherwise....
Sam looks like his uncle P.J. and seems to be enjoying being buried in the sand. Little Miss Charlotte looks like she knows what to do with her sunglasses. Both are precious!
Glad ya'll had a good time.
Love to all,
Gi Gi
Post a Comment