Sam had his first dentist appointment this morning. I was a little apprehensive about it; if you know Sam then you know he can be a tad bit stubborn. And he was at first... he didn't want to lay back in the chair. But once we got him to relax and lie down, he was great! I couldn't get over how well he did.
The hygienist put these little sunglasses on him to keep the light out of his eyes and she cleaned his teeth. Then the dentist came in and she counted all Sam's teeth and checked out his alignment. He does have a bit of a cross bite, but she said that may fix itself when his molars come in.
I really wanted to get a picture of him in the chair, but Sam was not in a picture-taking mood, and I didn't want to be "that mom."
So here is Sam outside the office before the appointment:
And here he is after, explaining to me that he doesn't need a new toothbrush, since he already has one at home:



2 comments:
Sam probably would rather had a new golf ball than the tooth brush!
I love you, Gi gi
I think it was easier to take Sam to the dentist than me! As I was reading it, I was thinking that I act like Sam at the dentist!
Post a Comment