I just received word that Sam is enrolled in the 2 day 3-year old preschool class! His first day of school is September 1.
He's so ready... he's literally wearing the alphabet!
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is Sam excited to know he is going to school? I think he will surprise the teachers very much when they realize how much he already knows. I think they will be amazed! Congratulations Sammer!!! Love Papa Don & Gi Gi
I think Papa Don may have a pocket protecter somewhere! It looks like he may need one! Truth... Sammer is the most multi-faceted child I have ever seen! And I've seen a lot. How blessed is the teacher that teaches Sam! But how can it be that he is ready for school already???
Hi Charlotte, You are beautiful! You are growing fast since your surgery. I see you are going to have a big smile for the camera like your big brother Sam. We have two beautiful great-grandchildren. Love to all, Gi Gi
In October of 2005 we welcomed Sam, aka "Peanut," into the world. He has been the delight of our lives, bringing us laughter every day, and making us do crazy things like cry when we hear the Hawaiian version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." Sam serves as the Big Brother and primary narrator of this blog. (For a real laugh, be sure to check out his State of the Nursery addresses!)
In July of 2008, Sam's little sister joined him and us in rounding out our little family. Charlotte, aka "Moonpie," brought us two surprises at her 20 week ultrasound - the first being that she was a girl, and the second that she would be taking us on a very new and unexpected journey. Charlotte was diagnosed with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome which required her to have one of three open-heart surgeries at three days old. Charlotte, much like her brother, has already shown a stubborn streak. She is our little fighter.
Mama Jenn and Daddy Tim will take care of all the medical stuff here. Sam and Charlotte will be sure to keep you up-to-date on all the fun goings-on at the Tousey House.
3 comments:
Is Sam excited to know he is going to school? I think he will surprise the teachers very much when they realize how much he already knows. I think they will be amazed!
Congratulations Sammer!!!
Love Papa Don & Gi Gi
I think Papa Don may have a pocket protecter somewhere! It looks like he may need one!
Truth... Sammer is the most multi-faceted child I have ever seen! And I've seen a lot.
How blessed is the teacher that teaches Sam!
But how can it be that he is ready for school already???
Love Granny
Hi Charlotte,
You are beautiful! You are growing fast since your surgery. I see you are going to have a big smile for the camera like your big brother Sam. We have two beautiful great-grandchildren.
Love to all, Gi Gi
Post a Comment