Monday, March 23, 2009

One more video...

Last one today, I promise!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We don't get tired of watching the video's; we watch them over and over. I think Charlotte will soon have her foot in her mouth. Sweet, sweet grandchildren
Love,Gi Gi

Jackie said...

Precious!!!

Meredith said...

WOW again!

Kristin said...

Oh my word. Heart.Is.Melllllting. I LOVE the sound of little voices, especially when they are reciting the word of the Lord.

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

We want more! More, more, more! I don't know who was more adorable, Sam the talking Christian lion or Charlotte the amazing little sister! Sam's speech is so clear and Charlotte is toooo cute! You're doing a great job, Mommy!

Anonymous said...

That is sweet. I love you bunches thanks for posting the videos! Give the Sammer and Ruthy my lovin!
♥Sissy

Bethany said...

I love the last Aaaamen! What a precious video.

Anonymous said...

A man after my own heart... for yet another reason!
And BG is soaking it all up!
Love you
xo
Granny/Mum/Mable

Miss Mycah said...

We would like to proceed with negotiations of terms for the arranged marriage now, thank you very much.
~Mycah's Mama & Daddy