This video was taken in late January... I've had trouble getting videos to load on this computer.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
New video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This video was taken in late January... I've had trouble getting videos to load on this computer.
6 comments:
Horray for Charlotte! We have only been home a few hours but what a wonderful homecoming video! Also, thank you for posting the article from "The News & Observer". We saw a clip in yesterday's paper and it was nice to be able to read the follow up. Thank you for a wonderful visit and we will continue the prayers for Charlotte and the rest of the family.
Love,
Nana & Papa
We are so glad to see how strong Charlotte is after her surgery. Before long she will be crawling after Sammer to play with her.
With our love to all; give Sam & Charlotte a Big Hug for us,
Papa Don & Gi Gi
I loved the video! I still can't get over the thumb. It's just so stinkin cute. All the kids in our family are either paci kids or nothing. We don't have any thumb suckers and it's just so sweet. I know you won't be thinking that in a couple years but right now it's adorable.
The suspense was killing me!!
Is there a place where I can special order a thumb sucking baby??? I REALLY want one!
I didn't see that the video was made in January, I thought it was made this weekend. Still good to see her rolling over.
Love, Gi Gi
It's that the cutest little girl! What a sweet miracle!
Post a Comment